Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer is Here!!

We are finished with the pre-service training classes for foster care. The classes were very informative and we are really glad we had the opportunity to take them.

We are now just looking forward to our vacation. We leave early Sunday morning for a week in California. We spend 3 nights in San Diego and then 4 nights and my parents house. We are going to Seaworld, Legoland, Disneyland, and the beach. We are so excited. Only 3 days to go!!

Summer is here!! Wyatt just finished the 1st grade. He is excited for the summer and the vacations he will be able to go on. We are going to spend sometime in August with Shane's family. We are taking the annual camping trip to Marsh Lake. If anyone really knows me then you know that I hate to tent camp. But it is fun to be with Shane's family.

We hope everyone is looking forward to a great summer and some warm weather. We sure are!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey I'm glad you guys started a blog. They are so much fun! I thought they were lame when I first started, but I've gotten a bit addicted. It's fun to see what's going on with everyone.

Bennington's said...

Hey Carrie,

This is Tensiha Bennington, I worked with you at Get Away. I saw your name on Jamie's blog and though I would say Hi. I am glad you have decided to do this blog thing.

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.