Saturday, December 20, 2008


Last saturday I had the opprotunity to shoot family pictures for Bart and Marti and thier family so we took the opprotunity to shoot our pictures as well. I assumed it would not be easy with a dog and a seven year old, but little did I know how difficult it would be to get a great picture ( and the hardest was neither the dog nor the seven year old). We finally had a picture where Carrie looked good and she was happy, however Wyatt was staring off into space. I did find another picture where Wyatt had a cute smile (yes, only one) so I photoshopped his face from that picture onto the one Carrie liked, and finally after a bit of work, we had an acceptable photo. Don't forget to see the website as I update pictures regularly. www.ephotospace.com/swtphoto

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.