Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer is Finally Here!!!

I feel that summer has finally arrived. The past couple of weeks the weather has been the normal June weather here in Cali! We have had the overcast morning and it burns off in the afternoon to nice sunny weather and then it is night again and the sun is gone. But this week the sun has been shining in the morning when we wake up and it stays up all day. We have had perfect 80 degree weather all week. Oh so nice! I do love summer time.

We are so excited for Wyatt to come in just a few days. Shane is flying out saturday morning. He will pick Wyatt up on sunday morning and then they fly to California on Monday morning. I think that is a perfect father's day gift for him. It will be so nice to have Wyatt with us for 3 weeks. We have a lot of fun activites planned for him. We of course will do the usual California things like the beach, and Disneyland. But we are hoping to do a few new things like Wild Rivers water park. But most of all it is going to be a time for us all to be together as a family and just have fun.

With Father's day just ahead I would like to tell my husband how much I love him. I think he is the best father in the world and I am so glad that he has his time coming to spend with Wyatt. I know he misses him so much and is sacraficing so much to be here in California. I would also like my dad Brad and my father in law Gary to know that I love them and I am thankful for everything they do for Shane and I. They are wonderful men and wonderful examples to me. I hope all the other father's out there have a great day on sunday.

Here's to a great summer!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

It still feels like Spring or even Fall here. Non-stop rain!! However, today is actually sunny, I am shocked!

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.