Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life!!

Well it feels like summer here in California! I am loving the weather. Shane has been working really hard on his business and keeping really busy. We hardly see each other with my 8-5 schedule and his photography jobs being on the weekend and at night sometimes. We are also still taking my grandpa to dialysis 3 days a week. We did have the opportunity to meet up last Friday for a date night. We went to the new water show at the Disney's California Adventure Park. It is called World of Color and it was great. We waiting hours to see the show and I loved it. I am a huge Disney fan and it didn't disappoint me at all.
With all the good in our life with jobs, family, and church we still have our trials. Since they are my trials they seem huge. Our most recent happened yesterday. I was having Shane come to my office to have a cleaning and on his way his engine in his BMW died!! It is very sad to say the least. Not sure what we are going to do! But we will figure it out and it will be okay!!!
We are excited to have Wyatt come in 33 days! We are counting down. I am also excited for my birthday in 16 days. I am getting old but I still love my birthday. I think because we always celebrate it on 4th of July. It a big celebration with my family. It's my special day! Everyone likes that. I will post pictures from World of Color soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.