Sunday, July 4, 2010

Carries Birthday

Carries Birthday was this Friday, and I wanted to do something fun for her. She went out with her mom to get pedicures, so I hit the town with a vengance. I ended up at four different stores picking up the supplies (and looking for a red and white checkered tablecloth which I never found). I got home and began cooking. I made Caribbean Jerk Chicken, grilled lobster tails in a garlic butter sauce, and crab salad. We then had a little picnic on our living room floor. Gucci even got his own place, and he sat politely at his plate the entire meal! We had a great time, and good food.
I am very fortunate to have such a great wife. I am a difficult person to put up with, but she somehow does, and still loves me. Happy birthday sweetheart. I love you!!!!!!

















No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.