Monday, May 18, 2009

Life is Good!!!

This past week has gone by fast. Shane has been busy with this job teaching. He has also started going to some local baseball games and has been shooting pictures of the games and then sets them up online to be sold. He has been doing pretty well with that. It will hopefully turn into a nice side business for us.

I had a couple more interviews last week. Nothing great to report on yet. All of the interviewing is helping me get more comfortable with interviewing and talking to people. On thursday I was in a office interviewing and a weird thing happened. While I was sitting there the front office lady got on a phone call and basically was asking for information on an employee that got arrested two days prior for stealing $4000.00 from the office. So I guess that is why they were hiring. It was just weird since I was not the only one in there waiting room. I just think that was weird to be talking about such a thing with patients in the office.

We had a quite weekend at home. Shane went to shoot pictures, did some yard work, and relaxed.

This next weekend Shane gets to go to Utah to see Wyatt. I am so excited for him. He has been missing him so much. Hopefully they will both have a great time together. Then it will only be 3 1/2 weeks until Wyatt comes down for his summer vacation to spend time with us. We are going to have so much fun.

Next weekend for me-I will be hanging out with the family. We have a beach day planned with Micheal. I am going to dinner with a friend that I have not seen in a while. I am so excited about that. It should be fun. But I will miss Shane and miss getting to go see Wyatt with him.

Oh this past weekend we took Gucci to a park in Riverside that is a dog park. He has so much fun. He meet a couple new friends but mostly loved to sniff everywhere and smell all the other dogs there or that had been there. He was in dog heaven and sad when we had to go. A lady came with 2 dogs that looked like Gucci. It was cute to see 3 little white fur balls running all over the park.

Well life is going good!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.