Thursday, May 28, 2009

What we have been up to!

Well I have no pictures to share. But this past weekend Shane and I were in two different state and both had a great and busy weekend. A couple of weeks ago I surprised Shane with a airplane ticket to Utah. He was so excited to go see Wyatt for the weekend. Wyatt had no idea that he was coming. With the help of Gary and Diane we surprised Wyatt with his dad for the weekend. When I talked to Wyatt after they picked Shane up at the airport he said- Thanks for sending my dad to surprise me, that was the best surprise ever! They had so much fun playing all weekend. They got stuff out of storage and went to the movies and had a family get together. It was great. Thanks to all the Thompson's for making the weekend so great for my boys!!!

For me I stayed home here in California. I babysat Corbin on Friday night. We had fun. He was in a really good mood and was so fun to play with. He spent the night. Then on Saturday we went on some errands, took Corbin and Micheal to the water park and then Brian and Brandie picked Corbin up. That night we went to the movie Night at the Museum. For the rest of the weekend and holiday, I got to see a friend of mine Shelley that I had not seen in a few years. It was fun to catch up on life with her. We had a bar-b-que with the family. Then on tuesday morning Shane came back. It was such a fast but fun weekend.

This week has been going by fast also. It is almost over and that is crazy. Shane started teaching his second class on tuesday afternoon. So now he is full time and teaches from 2:20-10:30pm. So when I get a job here we will probably never see each other except on the weekends. Oh well!!
Hopefully this weekend we will have a day to spend together and do something fun!!

We are now just counting down the days until Wyatt gets to come for his summer vacation. We have a ton of fun things planned to do with him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.