Saturday, September 11, 2010

Garage Sale!!

It is finally over. We started last weekend preparing to have a garage sale. I am not the garage sale type. I don't go to garage sales. I have a germ issue and really don't like to touch other peoples stuff so to have it in my house would make me sick not knowing where it came from. But a few months back my dad said it would be a great idea to go through our stuff and then try to sale it. So that is what we did! We combined it with my parents, brother and cousin Matt.
I think it turned out pretty good. We sold lots of things. It is amazing to me that when you are going through your things you think oh someone would love to buy this. It is the odd stuff that people want to buy. Also they want it cheap. You say one dollar and they want it cheaper. The things I thought would sale didn't!!
The best part of having it this weekend was that at the stake center we had the DI bins and so after the garage sale we took everything that was left right over. That was the best part for me. All the stuff is offically gone!!!!
Other than that we are having a great weekend being together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.