Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weirdest Interview Ever!!

So today I had an interview at a Dental Office in Santa Ana. When I set up the interview the dental office name and address sounded really familiar to me. I was thinking I already had an interview there. Well anyway, I went today. Sure enough it was the same dental office that I interviewed for a couple weeks back. Weird!! But I went in anyway! I filled out the application and on the application there was a question asking if you applied before and where and when. So I put yes and filled it out. Well the same guy interviewed me (if you call it an interview). When he took me back to his office he asked when I had interviewed before and if I ever had the try-out working interview. I said no. Then the interview was basically over. He said that he wanted me to come back for the try-out. He took me back up to the front office. Gave me a business card for a lady that was not there today. He said to call her tomorrow and set it up. That was it, interview over. So we will see. I just left there today thinking that the entire situation was so weird!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

It sounds like they definitely need some help in that office, it seems a bit unorganized, especially if they had you come in twice & didn't realize it. haha Good luck though!

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.