Monday, April 6, 2009

THE SCORE IS IN!!


The boys are back! They had a fun weekend fishing. My dad caught 5 and my uncle Steve and Shane caught ZERO!!

It was a great weekend here for the girls. My mom and I did some shopping. We rented two movies and we went to the movies with my Aunt Carol and cousin Jessica since my Uncle Steve was fishing with the boys!! We saw He's just not that into you. It was pretty good!

I love Conference weekend. We also enjoyed listening to Conference. I get so uplifted by the speakers. A couple of the speakers addressed their talks towards listeners that were not the norm. They talked about struggles some of us might have. They listed what I feel Shane and I fall into the catergory of those that want children. That really touched my heart! I know that everyone out there struggles with different things in their lifes. This is a struggle that I have to face. I try so hard not to think about it. But I am human and I want a baby! But I have a lesson to learn from this. Hopefully, I will learn it and grow from it.

On the job end-Shane started teaching today!! Yea!!! I am still looking for a job. I have a interview on Tuesday. Hopefully that goes well for me.

This week we have lots of plans. My nephew Micheal is coming down on Wednesday for his Easter break. We are going to my cousins baseball game on Wednesday afternoon. Thursday I am taking him to the movies. We are also going to make sugar cookies! Not sure about Friday's plans yet, maybe the beach. Saturday we have a Easter egg hunt for church at the park. Then we will do some egg coloring and get ready for Easter the next day. My mom is having Easter at her house this year. So that should be fun.

That is all for now!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.