Monday, March 9, 2009

California or Bust!



Well we finally made it to the sunshine and warmth of California. It was a rough trip, Carrie had to drive my 4-runner (trust me, that is a chore) and I was pulling a trailer. It took two days, but we made it here, and we have enjoyed every minute. The weather has been warm and sunny and shorts with flipflops are the preferred attire.


Carries job she was hoping to get didn't pan out, and I have had a couple portfolio reviews which didn't go as I had hoped, but our spirits are high and we have been tag-teaming on job search web sites. I added a couple photos to stock agencies since getting here and things are always improving in that field.


The one down side is we have been here over a week now, and have yet to get to the beach. We were hoping to go saturday, but I had to take a test for Los Angeles city for a street light worker job, and afterwards we met Carries friend Angie. Hopefully this week I will get a chance to go catch some waves.


Oh well, I guess I'll have to go pick an orange, sit on the patio and watch the sun set over the palm trees and feel bad that its snowing in Utah.

All photos by Shane.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I want an orange tree!!! Man, what a life. Sit back and relax & enjoy the sunshine.

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.