Monday, March 16, 2009

UPDATE, JOBS, ECT.

Life is so funny. After a lot of prayer we decided to come to California. Shane and I felt really good about the decision we were making and not sure why. In past years we always felt wrong about moving here. We were unsure about jobs. Shane was afraid that he would have to take a job that was going to be hard on his already broken down body. He wanted to focus more on his photography and I just didn't feel like that was the right direction we should go. Well now we think we know why it was the right decision to move here. Shane has been offered a teaching position at a trade school here in Riverside. It is only 20 minutes away from Corona. This is the perfect job for Shane. He gets to use all his electrical knowledge and not hurt his body more while doing it. The down side is that the job does not start for a little while. But we are so excited! Congradulations Shane!!! I love you and so excited for this great job you are able to start.
On the other side, I am still looking for a job. There are lots of jobs out here. I have been applying for them. I hope something comes up for me soon. It is funny, before we left Utah and I was working I could not wait to have some time off. I am now starting my 3rd week off and would love to have a job to get up in the morning to go to. I am not a sit around the house type of person. I like the thought of it, but when I am doing it I get so bored. So I really hope something good comes up soon.
So others things we have been up to-We went last week and spent the afternoon and evening with my grandparents. My mom and I went to get our hair done, and nails and feet done. Thanks mom!!! This coming Friday my mom, grandma, aunt and I are going to the spring Harvest Festival in Del Mar. Also friday afternoon Shane and my dad are going on a overnight camp out with the scouts. So my mom and I are having a girls day on friday and Saurday. That should be fun for us and the boys! Micheal came and spent this past weekend with us. We also had Corbin overnight on Saturday. My brother and my sister-in-law had tickets to see Rasal Flats. It was fun to have them both here. On friday night Micheal and I laid in his bed at bedtime and we sang songs and just laughed forever until Nana came in and told us it was getting late and I needed to let Micheal go to sleep. The fun ended there!
Well we are doing good. We miss everyone in Utah! Especially Wyatt!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.