Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LIFE IN CALIFORNIA

Well I can't believe it is already the 31st of March. We have been in California for 1 month. Life has been great. Shane starts teaching on Monday April 6th. He got to substitute teach one day last week. He really enjoyed that. I have been applying for jobs. I have had a few interviews, but nothings has worked out so far. I went on a job interview today for a dental office in Huntington Beach. The next step is to hopefully get a working interview. I should know within the next few days if I get that. The drive is a little far but the pay would be pretty good.

This weekend Shane, my dad , and my uncle are going on a camping/fishing trip. They leave friday morning and come back sunday night. So that means my mom and I get another girls weekend. We are going to go to the movies and just do some fun things together.

Overall, everything is going good. We have my nephew Corbin overnight today. My nephew Micheal was down this past weekend. We went to the Orange County Marketplace. Micheal gets to come back for his spring break in a week. We are excited for that! We miss everyone, especially Wyatt! Hopefully we will get to see him soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.