Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AN INTERVIEW AND A DAY AT THE BEACH




Today I had a job interview in Orange County at a Dental Office. Shane decided he would take the opportunity to go with me. After the interview we headed to Newport Beach. It was an overcast day. We had fun shooting pictures and relaxing on the beach. Even though it was overcast, I still put sunscreen on. As usual I missed a spot and I got burnt on the side of my left leg and a small spot on the inside of my right arm. Oh well, it was worth it. After we relaxed on the beach we walked around a little. We went into a few beach shops. Got a couple cool postcards to mail to Wyatt and we had lunch at a pizza place. It was a fun day!
Our fun relaxing on the beach days are numbered as we start jobs and have to work. But I am enjoying them while they last. We hope everyone enjoys the pictures we took at the beach. The first picture I took and the second picture Shane took!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I like the ocean picture! Good luck on the job quest, I hope you find something soon. By the way, send me your gmail email address or something else since you are not using GAT's & I'll be making my blog private very soon.

About Me

My photo
California, United States
We decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on whats happening in our life. Especially family and friends that are out of state.